​I’m a fan of Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan: Remo D’Souza

 Prembabu Sharma​ 

Remo D’Souza, the Godfather of dance is all prepped up to become an esteem judge for the show Dance+, the upcoming sensation on STAR Plus. He is extremely excited to showcase his contestants on the show this season and to hunt India’s next dancing star.
​​
We all know our Super judge’s passion for dancing but there is something more that Remo loves and pursues in his life. Martial arts, is the other craft he practices and is a devoted follower of the two iconic names in this field.

Talking about the same, he said, “Dance and action are very close to my heart because I use to do martial arts before dance. I am a huge fan of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. They are my favorite action heroes.”

Talking about his upcoming film, Remo D’Souza added, “I always wanted to do different kinds of films. That’s why my first film F.A.L.T.U was not on dance but on college education. Then I made two films on dance. After that an action film -A Flying Jatt.”

Watch Remo D’Souza on Dance + Season 2, from 2nd July onwards every Saturday & Sunday at 8 pm.

Labels: , ,