Rajan Verma Performed at Water Kingdom 15th anniversary

Abhishek Dubey

Water Kingdom is celebrating its 15th anniversary where a huge crowd gathered to see Rajan Verma and Hrishita Bhatt grand Performance at the wave’s pool of the famous water park. Rajan Verma was seen shaking legs on his latest release Zindagi 50:50 movie song and was entertaining the visitors with his dancing skills. The music was later taken over by DJ Suketu, who played foot tapping music whose volume gradually increased during the number. The crowd gathered at the pool, filling it beyond its capacity, was delighted to have a glimpse of Verma.
Rajan Verma with Hrishita Bhatt & Supriya Kumar at WaterKingdom
Rajan Verma Said, “its nice picnic spot place in Mumbai. When I was a small kid I love to come here to enjoy my childhood. Today I came here to promote my movie Zindagi 50:50 which is running very successfully in all the theatres. I am happy that my movie is getting positive response from audience and they love it.”

Rajan Verma and Hrishita Bhatt performances spurred an extremely energetic atmosphere. The event was a full-on Bollywood extravaganza indeed. The Visitors was Enjoyed the thrilling Rides and Witness some of the Most Glamorous and Electrifying Celebrities Live Performance.

Labels: , ,