Good wishes for anniversary issue of Dwarka Parichay newspaper







I am very pleased to learn that Dwarka Parichay is celebrating its anniversary. The newspaper has done well in its brief period of existence and we wish it all the very best in the coming years.

-Alok Saklani, Director-Apeejay School



Congratulations! to the team of Dwarka Parichay for the continuous contribution towards Dwarka Community. “Let your light shine, before others that they may see your good deeds and glorify.” May you have many more years of success and prosperity. My Good wishes will always be with your hardworking team.
- Mrs. R.L Saroha , M.D. –Paramount International School




I convey my heartiest congratulations to Dwarka Parichay on successful completion of eight years of its service to the people of Dwarka through its on-line newspaper. Dwarka Parichay has also completed one year of existence in print. I am proud to be associated with Dwarka Parichay, a newspaper which always strives for betterment of living conditions in our sub-city. I also thankfully acknowledge Dwarka Parichay for providing me with much required encouragement by publishing articles and photographs on my dance programmes. Such articles act as a source of motivation for me. Every morning I eagerly await Dwarka Parichay on-line either through net or e-mail to know about the latest happenings in our locality.
I wish Dwarka Parichay all the very best in all its endeavours!

-Sapna Attavar, Bharatanatyam Dancer






Read more messages from Ministers, MP,MLA, Social Activists, Principal, Professionals, Businessmen etc. click link

Labels: , , , , ,