DWARKA the real GOLDEN KINGDOM of LORD KRISHNA.



Dated.24 May 2013.

Dear Manager or Concerned Official,
Dwarka Parichay.

Dear Sir,

I am getting regular mail from you, I am a member and have paid my subscription too in the past

I tried to pay the same and could not locate the address etc.I wish to pay the dues earliest on opportunity. Please guide me. I have a house in DWARKA and same is under construction. Presently I am residing in SAFDARJANG ENCLAVE New Delhi-29.

I also wish to meet Mr. DOGRA for short time to have interaction. I do read his contribution in improving the society living & people to do good for other and make habit to help each other & make DWARKA the real GOLDEN KINGDOM of LORD KRISHNA.

Please give his tele No and email etc to me.

With best wishes and success in your mission.

Major M C SOOD (Veteran)
e-mail : majorsood@gmail.com

P.S. Please intimate the contact number of person who is receiving cash or cheque.for DWARKA Forum.


Labels: , ,