God Speaks

You have called me by many names
Shiva, Jehovah, Allah, God…
You have built churches and temples to me
You have searched for me on pilgrimages and in nature.
You have worshipped me in many forms
Yet you do not know me

You cannot see me with your physical eyes.
My form is of devine light, like a shining star.
I reside in a timeless dimension beyond this material world
You too once resided with me in that supreme abode of peace.

Your form is also like mine – a subtle, eternal, devine point of light.
You came onto this worldly stage to play a part through the body
And have become lost in playing your part –
Forgetting yourself, Me and your sweet, eternal home
of golden silence

When this drama of life comes to a close
I incarnate to free you from the chains of
Attachment and ignorance
And take you back with me to the Supreme abode.
My incarnation is devine, unique and incognito.

I am ever pure, ever blissful, ever loving, and ever free.
You are originally like me and you belong to me always
When you recognize me accurately and focus your thoughts on me,
You come back to me

I am your long forgotten supreme parent.
My relationship with you is eternal
Remember who you are. Remember your Home. Remember me
(Submitted by Ravi Dutt )

Labels: ,