New album Taare​ launch


-Prembabu Sharma
Celebrity Singer Guru Randhawa launched his New album Taare in association with Restauranteur Umang Tewari of The Junkyard Cafe CP at The Junkyard Cafe CP. Umang Tewari on the occasion said We at The Junkyard Cafe always make sure to bring the best of entertainment forward. We have been the pioneer of for bringing the most celebrated Singers from across the World to The Junkyard Cafe eclectic stage. We always believe in excelling customers expectations to the different levels and coming weeks we will continue to further elevate the entertainment quotients. Further to the best of entertainment, The Junkyard cafe brings the best of food, drinks and interiors .

Guru Randhawa on the occasion Said I have been fortunate to get so much love and affection and acceptance to my songs which further motivates me to launch my New albums. I hope that Audience will love my New tracks from Taare as well.

Guru Randhawa performed for audience and Guests were seen grooving to his popular chartbusters like Suit, Patola, Khat, I like you, Tu meri Rani and many more.

Labels: , ,