Republic Day Quotes by &TV Artists


​-Prembabu Sharma​
Tasneem Sheikh as Sindhura Mallik from &TV’s Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi
Different languages, different states, different cities but one vision, one identity and one nation make us all Indians. I am proud to be an Indian!! My message to the entire nation would be to spread love, prosperity, freedom and unity this 26th Jan and wave the Tiranga in each and every corner of India with pride!! A big Salute to the Indian army and the freedom fighters of our country!!

Abhishek Malik as Ranveer Mittal from &TV’s Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi
Happy Republic Day to all the Indians. I just want to say that enjoy your freedom but at the same time be aware of your responsibilities as well. Also, don’t forget to pay your tributes to our nation’s martyrs Jai Hind!

Sonali Nikam aka Nandini from &TV’s Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi
Republic day is the day when the Indian Constitution was formed. This is the day when we get to truly celebrate our freedom and remember the soldiers who sacrificed their lives for our nation. As a kid, I really love watching the parade and also the flag hoisting ceremony organized at my school. It was really a proud and patriotic moment to be a part of the celebrations.

Paras Chabbra a.k.a Teji from &TV’s Badho Bahu I remember during school days I used to participate in every republic day function. I remember once I played a Sardarji in the Republic Day skit and used to even play drums in the assembly. As a family we would even go to watch the Republic Day parade that happens at India Gate. I also feel that for a better India we must abide by the Swaach Bharat Abhiyan initiative taken by the government. 

Rytasha Rathore a.k.a Badho from &TV Badho BahuSchool memories remind me of the special assembly that we used to attend do the flag hoisting and then also get a half day leave from school. I do miss those days and such occasions in life. I feel childhood and school days were the best days of my life.

Aasif Sheikh a.k.a Vibhuti Narayan from &TV’s Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par HaiRepublic Day reminds me of the time when I was a kid and my mother used to take my sister, our teacher and me to The India Gate. She used to wake us up early morning. Cold weather and hot parathas and kebab were a good combination as we would go see the 26th January Republic Day parade. Looking at the army march and pay respect to the country always made me feel very proud of our nation. As an actor I take my step in making India a better place to live in by acting in theatre plays that send out a social message and I make sure to do every little thing I can to be part of the change.

Shubhangi Atre a.k.a Angoori Bhabhi in &TV’s Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai26th January as a child was a day I awaited, in fact not just me but everyone at school as well, because it was a holiday. We used to have a morning assembly where our principal used to hoist the flag and we used to end the ceremony with the national anthem, it all felt so good and it brings back fond memories to me back when I was in school. I think the day women and the girl-child are respected and valued in our country that would be the day India would be a better and safe place to live in.

Ashish Kapoor a.k.a Jai in &TV’s WaarisAs a kid we used to get excited in school because it was a National holiday. But with age you realize the importance of republic day as 67 years ago the constitution of India came into existence. 2 years back I had the honour of hoisting the flag in my society. Being a citizen of India I honestly try and do my bit by making India a better place by not littering it. I make sure I put the garbage in the bin and I hope one day we can have a clean India to make it a better India.

Labels: , , ,