Dzire Creations Art & Craft Gallery is the right place for art lovers. Here you will find the marvellous collections of paintings, sculpture and ceramics, varying from conventional to contemporary piece of artwork under single roof. It is situated in Bijwasan, Main Road, New Delhi – 61 near Indira Gandhi International Airport.Dzire Creations Art and Craft Gallery has an area of around 6000 square feet display in exquisite wide range of art and crafts evoking reminisce of glorious bygone era and breath-taking contemporary spectaculars. It’s founded by Sanjeev Sharma who himself is also art promoter and reputed social activist. It was inaugurated by bollywood famous actress Jayaparda & well known politician Amar Singh & Ajay Maken.
Dzire Creationsis a very unique art gallery with splendid art collections and is situated in the capital and any opportunity to visit and experience such exquisite work of art and craft should not be missed. India’s diversified natural beauties and craftsmanship are unparalleled and world acclaimed, it is this very sublime Indian beauty which forms bedrock of all our works. Besides galore of spectacular Indian craftsmanship, our gallery lays much emphasis on the works of well-known medieval era maestros like Leonardo Da Vinci and Michael Angelo.
The cornerstone of Dzire Creationsis to offer our esteemed customers with world-class friendly services each and every time. Our service encompasses providing our esteemed customer with wide range of modern art and graphics for view/sale and also offer flawless repair and restoration services.The spectrum of our excellence and speciality includes Photography to installations, from films to painting and sculptures; our art gallery is the home of every viable piece of art.
Concentrating on every possible domain of art, the gallery also strive to facilitate upcoming talent especially graduates and under graduates by liberally extending them much required aids economically and by providing them platform through our Art Gallery to exhibit their art to earn their livelihood respectfully and follow their passion for art without any hindrance.
Sanjeev Kumar Sharma-A Visionary Founder
I have been keenly and passionately followed artwork of world acclaimed as well as budding artist world-over. Every time I would come across a beautiful form of art it would always give me immense happiness and sometimes it was followed by sadness when I would see a tremendously talented artist struggling to pursue his passion or showcase his talent. These two combined factors motivated me to establish my dream and cherished project Dzire Creations Art & Craft Gallery. Dzire Creation aim is to promote the unnoticed and unexplored beauty of Indian indigenous arts and crafts at one and all irrespective of stature or nationality.
I want to assure our esteemed customers, our patrons that our mission is to make your every visit to Dzire Creations Art & Craft Gallery most memorable and satisfying every time you visit us by offering you most diversified collection of genuine art & craft under one roof presented you by professionally trained, friendly & warm staff.
Concept and objectives of Dzire Creations
· Promotes and explore all indigenous art and craft of India under one roof.
· To present indigenous art and craft of India affordable and available to all strata of society nationally and internationally.
· To provide the employment opportunities and launching platform to budding artists and also assist underprivileged people through various welfare schemes planned under its aegis.
· To evoke sense of admiration and pride in heart of own country towards our diversified and unique forms of art and culture.
· To present the different art forms created only with natural elements i.e marble, brass beads and clay and to modify them into beautiful products.
· To represent our products as eco-friendly products.
Indian subcontinent is famous for being the home country of a large number of exceptionally brilliant artists, including painters, writers, singers, etc. The art of painting in India dates back to the ancient times, as is evident from many ancient cave paintings monuments i.e. Ajanta and Ellora. Many painters of India have received global recognition for their paintings and their priceless contribution to world art & craft. From the paintings revolving around religious topics to the abstract ones, Indian painters have covered almost each and every arena and aspect of life through these paintings.
Similarly, the history of Indian handicrafts goes back to almost 5000 years from now. There are numerous examples of handicrafts from the Indus Valley Civilization. Going back to the Indus valley civilization we find a rich craft tradition and a high degree of technical excellence in the field of pottery, sculpture (metal, stone and terracotta), jewellery, weaving etc.
Dzire Creation Nature of Paintings
1. Cave Paintings:- paintings comprise of the murals of Ajanta, Ellora, Bagh, Sittanavasal, etc, which reflect an emphasis on naturalism. Ancient cave paintings of India serve as a window to our ancestors, who used to inhabit these caves.
2. Madhubani Paintings:- Initially, the womenfolk of the village drew the paintings on the walls of their home, as an illustration of their thoughts, hopes and dreams. With time, the paintings started becoming a part of festivities and special events, Indian Maithili paintings make use of three-dimensional images and the colors that are used are derived mainly from plants. The themes on which these paintings are based include nature and mythological events.
3. Miniature Paintings:- handmade paintings, which are quite colorful but small in size. The highlight of these paintings is the intricate and delicate brushwork, which lends them a unique identity. The colors are handmade, from minerals, vegetables, precious stones, indigo, conch shells, pure gold and silver. Mughals were introducing Persian tradition in the Miniature paintings of India.
4. Mughal paintings:- exclusive combination of Indian, Persian and Islamic styles. Mughal paintings of India developed as well as prospered under the rule of Mughal Emperors, Akbar, Jahangir and Shah Jahan.