Horoscope of Ravana:
2nd house: --- none
3rd house: --- none
4th house: Mars [in Capricorn]
5th house: --- none
6th house: Venus, mercury [in Pieces]
7th house: Sun [in Aries]
8th house: --- none
9th house: --- none
10th house: Jupiter [in Cancer]
11th house: --- none
12th house: --- none
- Chatussagara yoga: All the four quadrants are occupied by the planets. In the Ravana's horoscope all the quadrants are occupied by the planets.
- Shash yoga: Saturn in its own/exaltation sign in quadrant. In the horoscope the Saturn is exalted in ascendant.
- Ruchak yoga: Mars in own /exaltation sign in quadrant. In the horoscope Mars is exalted in 4th house.
- Hans yoga: Jupiter is own/exaltation sign in quadrant. In the horoscope the Jupiter is exalted in 10th house.
- Vipareet raj yoga: Lords of 6th/8th/12th placed in 6th/8th/12th houses. In the Ravana horoscope the lord of 8th house is Venues and the lord of 12th house is Mercury placed together in 6th house.
- Gaj-kesari yoga: Jupiter in own/exaltation sign is being placed quadrant to the Moon. In the horoscope the Jupiter is in exaltation and placed 10th from the Moon.
- Saraswati yoga: Jupiter in Exalted /own sign placed in quadrant/trine. In the horoscope the Jupiter is exalted in 10th house.
- Amla yoga: The 10th from the ascendant/Moon should be occupied by a benefice. In the horoscope the 10th from ascendant/Moon is Jupiter which is a benefice as well as in exaltation.
- Nichabhanga raj yoga: If a planet in its debilited sign and the lord of that debilited sign in own/exalted sign and placed in quadrant/trine from ascendant/Moon. In the horoscope the Mercury is debilited in the 6th house but the lord of 6th house i.e. Jupiter is exalted in the 10th house from the ascendant/Moon.
- The ascendant-sign and the Moon sign is same i.e. Libra.
- Moon is posited in ascendant with exalted Saturn, made Ravana a very notable and highly commendable ruler of the country.
- Saturn is exalted in ascendant shows his cruel, aggressive
and arrogant nature but also reflects his great interest for occult sciences and supernatural powers.
- Lord of ascendant Venus is exalted, thus he enjoyed a very luxurious, materialistic and comfortable life.
- Moon is badly afflicted by Saturn making the character of Ravana very cruel but a learned, a Tantric [soccer], a Shiva devotee and a person of highly manipulative political knowledge.
- Affliction to Moon present many disgraceful moments in his life.
- Combination of Moon and Saturn makes Punarphoo yoga, which presented many obstacles in his life.
- Lord of ascendant Venus in the exaltation sign, shows his rare musical abilities.
- Exalted Mars in 4th house, made Ravana a very great warrior and owner of the prosperous and wealthy kingdom of the Lanka.
- Ravanawas admired for his huge knowledge of weapons and sorcery because of his strong Mars.
- Exalted Sun posited in 7th house, the Ravana faced many powerful enemies in his entire life.
- Lord of the 7th house Mars is exalted in 4th house, he was attracted towards many woman in his life.
- 7th house being afflicted by Moon, Saturn and Sun is responsible for his sexual disasters.
- Exalted Venus in 6th house, indicates he was believed to have physical relations with many women whom he had captured in the battles
- Lord of 9th house Mercury is debilited and posited in 6th house, he was the cause of downfall of his entire dynasty and disgrace for his ancestors.
- Debilited mercury hampered his intelligence and he himself chose the path of self-destruction.
- Mercury in the 6th house indicates, he took many bad or wrong decisions in his life.
- Jupiter posited in 10th house, made him spiritual in nature. He performed many difficult and rare sermonises and rituals to please many deities.