Actress Neha Sargam in a COMIC ROLE for the FIRST TIME on BIG Magic’s Naya Mahisagar

Prembabu Sharma​

BIG Magic’s Naya Mahisagar which depicts the quintessential ‘Saas-Bahu’ relationship in the most enjoyable way has a beautiful surprise for its viewers. In between Dadi-Saas and Ansuya’s tug of war, here comes the gorgeous Neha Sargam to turn Mahi’s world upside down. With some of her ground breaking characters in daily soaps, the actress has become a household name. For the very first time audience will see her in completely new avatar and genre. With her lively character, the actress will be seen creating a chaos in the house as well as in Mahi’s life in the funniest ways possible. Catch the entertaining episode and how Mahi will tackle the new problem starting thisTuesday, July 12 at 7:30 PM and 9:30 PM on BIG Magic.

Excited about joining the BIG Magic Naya Mahisagar team, actress Neha Sargam said, “I am super excited about being a part of BIG Magic’s Naya Mahisagar. I love watching comedy shows and sitcoms but trying comedy as a genre is a whole new ball game altogether. I have been associated with daily soaps as of now and audiences have seen me in serious roles most of the time. I guess this will be a pleasant change for me as well as for the viewers. I will be playing a character who turns Mahi’s life upside down by creating a mess in the family. As it is a situational comedy show, my character will definitely make the viewers laugh. I am really looking forward to this role.”

Labels: ,