The Exhibition enriched my imagination

Anshu Sharma with Mrs.Universe West Asia
Ruby Yadav during exhibition

An exhibition of painting and photography was held at All India Fine Arts And Craft Society (AIFACS) Gallary , New Delhi till 1st april,2016. the exhibition lasted for 7 days and was attended by hundreds of people. Being very fond of painting and photography, I went there with my parents. One by one people were entering in the hall, their faces were radiant with joy. we entered in the hall with a motive of exploring something new and to appreciate the talent on the canvas and frames. On the wall, paintings and photographs of talented people were hang .Every creation goes through a learning curve that extends with time. Each creation in that hall was a masterpiece in itself. Almost 51 artists showcased their work. Their efforts amazed me. Ruby Yadav was the special guest at the last day of the exhibition.

There, Mr. SS Dogra show cased talent of photography. his works were really an eye candy. His photographs were my most favorite. His photographs were mostly based on the enriching culture of Himachal Pradesh. He had also appreciated the beauty of nature in his work. the exhibition offered me precious minutes of relaxing and enriched my imagination.

-ASHU SHARMA
Class-XI (Humanities)
Mother Global Public School,
Preet Vihar, New Delhi

Labels: , , , , ,