Actor Murli Sharma is working with Akshay Kumar

Nilofer Ansari

New Year comes with aspirations, resolutions and dreams. So 2015 is full of mega releases for Bollywood buffs, with the biggest A listers going all out to line-up prospective record busters. Going by the biggest releases of the big boys of Bollywood, a series of big films will continue to hit the screens. In case of actor Murli Sharma, who have recreate the cop saga in his own innovative ways will be seen in many film releases this year! It will be more apt to say that it is going to be raining Murli Sharma's movies in 2015! . He got over half a dozen releases lined up. The talented actor will be seen in a very interesting part in the Akshay Kumar starrer "BABY" releasing on 23rd Jan.

Murli Sharma said, "I have always wanted to work with Director Neeraj Pandey. He is really a very good director and good human being. After almost fifteen years finally got a phone call from Neeraj Pandey and my dream comes true, I was on board as the quintessential PA to a minister in the movie BABY."

After the movie Baby actor Murli Sharma is looking forward to Varun Dhawan's "Badlapur" which will hit the theaters on 20 Feb. Soon he will be seen in Viacoms "Dharam Sanket Mein" then there is Mahesh Manjrekar's remake of Kaksparsh, Death of Amar produced by Remo, Bijoy Nambiar's "Wazir", "Snafu" with Abhay Deol and Govinda's home production "Abhinay chakra".

Being part of so many movies this year Murli siad, "I want to associate myself with films which is good and meaningful .my characters is really meant for me when I am signing a film ,Even I don’t look a banner whether it is small or big ,but yeah don’t want to compromise my job which is based on my character .So when I am looking scripts the only thing which attract me more is only powerful character . The actor further added, I do not categories a film as commercial or critically acclaimed one." Well what we can say with so many films up his sleeve it's actually pouring films for Murli.

Labels: , , ,