Anisa misses Holiday Festivities in London this Year

Prembabu Sharma

The Newbie on the block Anisa who made an Impressive lead debut in ‘Baat Bann Gayi’ is unhappy these days not because of any professional reason but by not being able to celebrate Christmas and New Year with her family in London.

When we spoke to Anisa about this news and she confirmed to us and said, "Yes, it’s true that I couldn’t celebrate Christmas with my family in London due to shoots and performances. I miss them terribly. This is the first time I was not with them during Christmas. But I am happy the way my Career is going and I am also happy working during the New Year Eve too. It’s good to end the previous year and start the New Year by working."  After speaking to Anisa we salute the positive Spirit of hers and we wish her Luck for her future.

Labels: , ,