Happy Mother's Day Card by - AJINKYA PANDE


Raji Vishwanathan

Mothers’…..

When I was born on this Earth
I wondered if it really was worth…

Till I was held close in my mother’s warm embrace
All my worries vanished and my tears left no trace.

Oh Mother! I admire your tolerance and your grace
Your sacrifices, even the good lords praise!

Mother! Mother! There is no other.
Closer to me than you, my beloved Mother!

Happy Mothers’ Day (12th May 2013)
to all the Mothers in the world


Mother's Day sketch by AJINKYA PANDE, CLASS: IX-A, St. Mary’s School, Dwarka


Note: Hurry up & send your Happy Mother's Day message by Saturday night to Editorial Board of Dwarka Parichay Team at info@dwarkaparichay.com

We'll happily publish it in our website and your message will automatically can be viewed from any part of the world.


Labels: , , , ,