Search latest news, events, activities, business...

Friday, May 24, 2013

DWARKA the real GOLDEN KINGDOM of LORD KRISHNA.



Dated.24 May 2013.

Dear Manager or Concerned Official,
Dwarka Parichay.

Dear Sir,

I am getting regular mail from you, I am a member and have paid my subscription too in the past

I tried to pay the same and could not locate the address etc.I wish to pay the dues earliest on opportunity. Please guide me. I have a house in DWARKA and same is under construction. Presently I am residing in SAFDARJANG ENCLAVE New Delhi-29.

I also wish to meet Mr. DOGRA for short time to have interaction. I do read his contribution in improving the society living & people to do good for other and make habit to help each other & make DWARKA the real GOLDEN KINGDOM of LORD KRISHNA.

Please give his tele No and email etc to me.

With best wishes and success in your mission.

Major M C SOOD (Veteran)
e-mail : majorsood@gmail.com

P.S. Please intimate the contact number of person who is receiving cash or cheque.for DWARKA Forum.


Thanks for your VISITs

 
How to Configure Numbered Page Navigation After installing, you might want to change these default settings: