I am the Big Boss of “The City That Never Sleep” says Pooja Mishra

Nilofer Ansar

Big Boss fame Pooja Mishra now becomes the big boss of the movie “the City That Never Sleeps”. She will seen sharing screen with Hollywood Actors Jeremy William. pooja was most controversial contestant of the big boss. Her wacky behaviour makes the highest TRP for Big Boss 5.

Pooja Mishra said, “I have a lot of quality and talent because of me Big Boss 5 get its fame and now my TRP will follow in movie “The City That Never Sleeps”. As I say I am the judge so be ready here comes the real and only one Big Boss Pooja mishra.”

Pooja mishra was one of the strongest contestant of big boss 5 but eliminate from house could have never imagine that her destiny would take such wonderful turn when she signed satish reddy and Haroon Rashid film.

Labels: , ,