Veena Back on Hero TV “Astaghfar”

Nilofer Ansari

The hottest news in the air that Veena Malik is back on Hero TV “Astaghfar” show in Ramadan. She is going to host “Astaghfar” show after lot of public outrages. Earlier trailers and news that Veena Malik, will do Astaghfaar show on Hero TV channel sparked an outcry across the country. As reported due to Veena malik scandals and bold public appearance the show goes off air but once again she is back on public demand.

Veena said, “I am very happy my show “Astaghfar” is going to be on air I thanks “Allah” for giving me such opportunity to host this show. Its people’s loves which bring me back on the show.”

Because of peoples demand Hero Tv management decided to bring Veena Malik back on Astaghfar show which is going to be aired once again. The show is getting higher TRP and peoples appreciating Veena’s show.

Labels: , ,