First Football Marathon Fever grips Mumbaikars

 Nilofer Ansari

Football craze is on peoples mind as Euro cup 2012 has reaches at the end but football fans don’t want to stop their craze. Recently Mumbai had seen a first ever football marathon in world which aim to encourage the youth to take up the game of Football.

Nadeem-Lakadawala,-Sonal,-Dalip-Tahil-and-Yogesh-Pawskar at Football Marathon
 Indian Football Icon IM Vijyan Said, “It is great afford to encourage the youth. It’s good to be a part of this marathon as it is very close to my heart”. Actor Arshad Warsi said, “I love the game and make it a point to play with my kids and friends whenever I have time. I would like to see India playing in football world cup ".

Devshi Khandoori said, “It is nice when true fans come out and supporting football. It is a great initiative took by FDF to support football.”

Murali Sharma Said, “I am a football freak and I wish India achieve big name in Football”. The celebration of the Marathon continued followed by the party in the night everyone was seen enjoying by watching Euro Cup Final.

Labels: , ,