Murli Sharma on the Line of Kurt Russell

Murli Sharma is sharing a screen with Bollywood
Ice Candy Veena Malik in Zindagi 50-50.
 

Nilofer Ansari

Murli Sharma Movie is watchable again with his new cop look and style which is inspired by Hollywood actor Kurt Russell he is one of Hollywood's best kept secrets as an actor. Now Murli Sharma is here to show some Hollywood action in Bollywood movie Zindagi 50 50.


“I love to play cop’s role in movies and audience has accepted me in this role which is more than enough for me. Now once again I m ready to play a cop role in Hollywood style which is inspired by Kurt Russell”, Murli said.


After showing his police officer talent in many movies which broke the all records of box office including Golmaal, Singham, Dhamaal, etc now he wants to add a new taste in his role. “I want to do something different which Bollywood have never seen before”, Murli added.

Labels: , ,